Please send your completed forms with the appropriate payments to:Texas Apiary Inspection Service 2475 TAMU College Station, TX 77843-2475
- Interstate Permit Application
- Beekeeper Registration Application
- Apiary Equipment Brand Application
- Bee Removal Statement Application
- AS OF SEPTEMBER 1ST, THE FEES WILL BE AS FOLLOWS:
- Interstate Permit – $250.00; this permit will be valid for any state line movement between Sept. 1st through Aug. 31st of each year.
- Beekeeper Registration – $35.00; Registration will be valid from Sept. 1st through Aug. 31st of each year. It will not be mandatory by state law but may be required for participation in other programs.
- Bee Brand – $10.00
- Apiary Inspection (requested by beekeeper) – $100.00
- Queen Breeder Inspection – $300.00
- Bee Removal Statement – no fee; will be valid from Sept. 1st through Aug. 31st of each year; must be accompanied by a Beekeeper Registration; will add the beekeepers name to the Bee Removal List on our webpage unless requested otherwise.
- Extra Copy of Permit (official) – $10.00